Automobile Glass Company – Our History
The Automobile Glass Company was founded in 1933 by Mrs. Ruby Buehler. The original building was located behind the famous local landmark, The Varsity, in downtown Atlanta, GA. The original building was dedicated to a local automobile glass repair company serving the metro-Atlanta area.
Mickey Eves, the grandson of Mrs. Ruby, began working for his grandmother at a young age. He quickly took on the role of an Automobile Glass Replacement and Repair Specialist. Soon, Mickey’s love for interacting with his customers lead him into sales and he’s been growing the Automobile Glass Company ever since.
Family Owned and Operated Business – Automobile Glass Company
The family owned and operated business moved into to our new headquarters in Cumming, Georgia, now located in Dahlonega, Georgia. With more than 100 years of combined experience, the knowledgeable Automobile Glass Replacement and Repair Specialists continue to serve the metro-Atlanta, GA area.
Automobile Glass Repair and Replacement Experts in Dahlonega, GA
As the go-to experts for all things associated with automobile glass, our focus remains the same: excellence and integrity. Our expert specialists will repair or replace your automobile glass at your home of office at no additional charge. We offer fast, convenient, and safe car glass services and we take pride in our customer service and quality of work.
For all your automobile glass repair and replacement needs in metro-Atlanta, call our glass experts at 770-888-4439 ext 101 and schedule an appointment today!
History of Precision Hose & Expansion Joints
The Wright Family has been in the metal hose and expansion joint business since 1956, or 62 years, and is one of the oldest family-owned businesses manufacturing metal hose and metal expansion joints.
- The family formed flexible metal hose company in 1956 and operated it through 2000 until it was sold to Dormont Manufacturing in 2000.
- In 1991 Precision Hose was formed to manufacture stripwound hose for the telephone cord industry, fiber optic and off-shore drilling industry.
- In 2005, once their non-compete with Dormont expired, Precision Hose & Expansion Joints started manufacturing metal hose and metal expansion joints.
Precision Hose & Expansion Joints is the only metal hose company in the U.S. that makes a full line of metal hose and expansion joints including:
- Corrugated Metal Hose and Wire Braid from 1/4″ through 8″
- Metal expansion joints from 3″ to 80″
- Fabric Expansion Joints
- Stripwound metal hose both round and octagonal from 1/8″ to 10″ I.D.
- Stay put metal hose for microphones and coolant applications
- Complete metal hose fabrication shop with 16 ASME Section IX Welders
- Complete Line of weld fittings that are made in house on 5 CNC lathes and 1 CNC Mill
- Small metal Bellows from 1/4″ to 1″ for instrumentation industry
- Extruding of PVC and Santoprene over metal hose from 1/8″ diameter to 1″ diameter.
- Specialty wire and cable for the nuclear industry