Metal Flue Duct Expansion Joints
We manufacture our rectangular metal expansion joints in a virtually unlimited size range and in any width required regardless of the configuration.
Our rectangular metal duct expansion joints are custom designed and manufactured.
- Corten and stainless steel are the most popular.
- Available in single or multiple convolutions.
- Bellow shapes are available in Omega (round), V (accordion), Box and/or Doghouse configurations.
- Bellows can be singular or multiple depending on the application.
- Metal flue duct expansion joints are available in all alloys.
- End connections can be flanged (bolt-in) or weld-in.
- Designed to the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) standards. We only have certified welders in our shop. Testing after manufacturing is available.
- Can be designed to carry duct loads.
- Excellent for high pressure and/or steam service conditions.
- Auxiliary items readily available include pins and guides, limit rods, insulation pillows, baffles, etc.
- Corten, carbon, and stainless steel normally in stock at our factory run from 11-31 gauge.
Round Bellow Shape Option
Available from ¾”-200″ and any face to face required.
Rectangular/Square Corner Options
- We can manufacture in an unlimited size range.
- Single miter corner: This brings the sections together as the corner with one weld exactly at the apex.
- Double miter corner: A little more expensive than a single miter yet a double miter involves a formed corner section with welds at least 24″ from the corner apex. Therefore, no welds in the apex means less stress on the welds and extended service life.
Request a Quote for Rectangular Metal Expansion Joints
To request a quote for an expansion joint with a rectangular/square corner option, download the Rectangular Metallic Flue Duct RFQ form.
To request a quote for an expansion joint with a round bellow shape option, download the Round Metallic Flue Duct RFQ form.
Additionally, see other quote forms here for our other products.
Please email the completed form to email@example.com.