An ideal option for round ductwork where low leakage isolation, flow control, or both is required. Single and multi-blade designs.
ButterFly Dampers provide low-cost isolation and flow control of flue gases.
- Process Temperature: up to 1900˚F
- Configurations: round, square, & rectangular
- Construction: stainless steel or carbon steel (other materials available upon request)
- Shutoff: up to 99%
- Seal Options: tadpole, metal seat, swing-thru
- Actuation: manual, electric, & pneumatic (failsafe available)
- Modulation: open/closed or modulating
- Pressure: up to 1 PSI & 4000 FPM process air (higher available upon request)
- Ball bearings and shaft packing glands standard. Self-lubricated, sleeve bearings available upon request.
- High temperature carbon sleeve bearings standard over 400˚F