As part of our Metal Industrial Dampers product line, Precision Hose offers ButterFly Dampers. ButterFly Dampers are an ideal option for round ductwork where low leakage isolation, flow control, or both is required. Single and multi-blade designs.
ButterFly Dampers provide low-cost isolation and flow control of flue gases.
- Process Temperature: up to 1900˚F
- Configurations: round, square, & rectangular
- Construction: stainless steel or carbon steel (other materials available upon request)
- Shutoff: up to 99%
- Seal Options: tadpole, metal seat, swing-thru
- Actuation: manual, electric, & pneumatic (failsafe available)
- Modulation: open/closed or modulating
- Pressure: up to 1 PSI & 4000 FPM process air (higher available upon request)
- Ball bearings and shaft packing glands standard. Self-lubricated, sleeve bearings available upon request.
- High-temperature carbon sleeve bearings standard over 400˚F